Monday, May 14, 2012

Give Me My Clothes Back!

I've had a few instances where somebody has stolen my things at school and I'm so annoyed with it! I know that probably everybody out there has witnessed somebody wearing something of theirs and been like, "WTF!?" I just had that happen.

I was looking through some pictures on facebook of people I went to school with and I saw a picture of a girl two years younger than me wearing a sweatshirt that looked awfuly familiar. As I looked through more pictures I remembered that it was the same girl I thought took that same hoodie from me during a high school sport's practice. This had to have been a year ago so maybe it's just coincidence but it's pretty ironic and I don't ever associate with this girl. The next day at practice I happened to see it in her bag when I ran into the locker room quick. I ended up waiting a few weeks and seeing if anyone turned it in and nobody did.

I'm on the far right wearing the alleged sweartshirt. Photo credit: someone on that band trip!

A couple months ago I left my hemp bag, Lambchop (don't judge me), in the Subway (sandwich subway, not metro) at Canisius. I realized it the next day and worked with Public Safety for about two weeks trying to see what happened to it. For those of you reading this that aren't from Canisius, everything that goes missing gets turned into PubSafe. They watched the tapes from the only outside hallway but never located the backpack. Mind you, it was a $30 backpack with a math and history notebook in it; it wasn't overly desired. I loved that backpack and I even had sewn my own button on it and everything.

"Lambchop in the big bad city of Cleveland. R.I.P."


Maybe I'm just too guilty or forgetful of a person but I could never knowingly steal someone else's property. I couldn't even take my sister's shirt the other day without feeling immediately bad and putting it back before I left the room. Plus, I texted her and admitted it. Even though she's just my sister! The only thing that I can think of taking and never giving back in my niece's shirt. Angel, if you're reading this, I still have your green peace sign vs shirt and I'll bring it next time I come over.

If I have anybody's stuff please be happy to prove me guilty and I'll return it.



No comments:

Post a Comment