Monday, May 7, 2012

Hi

So everyday I find myself getting annoyed with the human population. Instead of accepting it I've decided to vent about it. If you agree then pass it on! A very wise man once told me that trying to teach the ignorant is hopeless and they'll learn when they're ready to. So just remember that if you agree don't try to teach with words; prove with actions.

If you find yourself doing some of the things I complain about, don't feel like a bad person. Everybody has flaws and takes advantage of something. Just look at my views with open eyes, try to laugh and if you feel ashamed then do something about it.

Keep in mind that I'm not perfect! I just try to drown all the negativity in the world with compassion. By evaluating the wrongful, in my eyes, acts of other people I hope that I can better myself. This blog is mostly for my personal growth but if I can help or influence other people then that's just a bonus.

"Be humble for you are made of Earth. Be noble for you are made of stars." 

Enjoy [:

No comments:

Post a Comment